Information about our services
What is a service voucher?
Service vouchers enable you, as a private individual in Belgium, to pay for domestic assistance services at your home or outside your home, at a preferential rate (€9 per voucher).
1 hour worked = 1 service voucher, which costs you €6.30 after a tax rebate of 30%.
Which services can you benefit from and pay for using service vouchers?
- Window cleaning
- Laundry & ironing
- Preparing meals
- Occasional sewing work
Outside the home:
- Delivery of shopping/errands
- Day-to-day requirements
- External ironing services
- Occasional minor sewing work
Service vouchers MAY NOT be used:
- For repair works (plumbing, electricity, etc.)
- For maintaining the garden
- For wallpapering or repainting a room
- For taking care of children
- For having hot meals delivered
- For having deliveries of furniture, domestic appliances or audiovisual equipment, newspapers, etc.
Important: you may not benefit from service vouchers if you are a business.